COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
PLEASE NOTE: WE ATTEMPT TO KEEP COVID-19 INFORMATION AS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE AS POSSIBLE; HOWEVER, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. We are following State of New Jersey, Cape May County, World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines on how to identify COVID-19 symptoms and mitigate its transmission. We have also partnered with our suppliers to provide our property with industry-standard cleaning and disinfecting supplies. We are training our staff in achieving the highest standards of cleanliness, disinfection and hygiene.
Our mission is to make travel stress-free for all, and that becomes especially important during times of uncertainty. Our cancellation policies for direct bookings are the among the most flexible in the Wildwoods. With your needs in mind we've created the "Rest Assured Policy." Book your trip with confidence.
- Guests traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays through the remainder of the 2020 season will have their cancellation or change penalties waived if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- We respectfully ask that you first attempt to move your deposit for a future date prior to cancelling outright should you need to do so.
- For bookings made by a travel agent or online booking platform (booking.com, hotels.com, etc), guests are advised to contact the agent or booking platform directly.
Check-In Procedure: Virtual & Contactless Check-In process is desirable.
- For the safety of other guests and team members, registering guests will be required to wear a mask upon arrival. Any guest refusing to comply may be required to cancel their reservation.
- Only one reservation party is allowed at any time within the lobby for registration. Other registering parties should wait until the lobby is cleared before entering. Lobby doors are to remain open to minimize direct contact.
- Please do not arrive prior to 3 PM for check-in. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated should check-in time exceed 3 PM for proper cleaning, disinfecting and inspection of all rooms.
- Please practice social distancing by maintaining 6 feet of separation whenever possible. With that in mind please call ahead to prepay for your room. If paying in cash please try to bring exact change.
- Our front desk staff will wear masks and gloves at all times. Staff will clean and disinfect counters and other touch-points between each registering guest party. Clear plexiglass partitions are placed between staff and guests. Sanitized pens are available.
- All housekeeping staff wear masks and gloves, and exchange gloves with each room cleaning. Hand sanitizer will also be provided.
- Cleaning procedures and cleaning solutions follow CDC approved guidelines and recommendations. Additional cleaning procedures will be applied to high touch areas, soft surfaces and electronics.
- Guests must opt in for daily housekeeping. Please inform the Front Desk by 9 PM for the following day should you desire housekeeping. Guest rooms must be unoccupied at the time of service.
- Upon conclusion of your stay, please place towels in shower or tub.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus we may implement additional processes to protect the safety of our guests and team members. This may result in a reduction in certain services and amenities that are normally available at our property. All guests are required to comply with all guidelines and restrictions that are required by local health agencies, such as social distancing and wearing masks. If guests have questions or concerns, we ask that you please contact us directly.
Please stay safe and be ready to come see us as soon.